Your solution for commercial construction and renovations in Vancouver and North Vancouver
I have a great passion for construction, construction technology, and building codes. I started working with his father at a very young age for the family construction company in Kamloops, B.C. Since then, I graduated in Architectural Design and Building Technician, and Red seal Carpentry.
A spatial builder is a builder who understands the space he or she works in, and creating memorable, functional, beautiful spaces is the primary goal I bring to every project.
At Spatial, we stand for:
- Broad social impact: We seek to exemplify the good that building can do, from creating inspiring spaces to ensuring environmental and social principles in all of our projects.
- Durability and quality: It’s painful to speak of this, but there are quite honestly many unqualified builders in this market today. Many of these offer lower prices and huge promises, but when quality and durability issues emerge down the line, it’s the owner who will be left responsible for fixing them. With Spatial, you won’t have to worry about that.
- Treating our employees fairly: Whether employing directly or through contracting, we seek fair, the equitable treatment of everyone who we hire, including pairing apprentices with journeymen, fair training and pay, and physical safety on all job sites.
- Sustainable building practices: We are not a discount construction company, and we don’t cut corners, and that ethos extends to our green principles, whereby design we incorporate the most sustainable, Earth-friendly practices, solutions, and materials available.
- Honesty: At Spatial, we guide all parties through the complex labyrinth of construction. We take a project from a seedling and help it grow to concept and finally build a high-quality project and deliver it to you, all with clear, honest, open, and transparent communication.